Monday, April 2, 2012

Embracing Technology

Earlier this year I bought a tablet. My justification was that I could use it to swipe credit cards when I'm traveling, and it works great for that. But it also let me watch Downton Abbey on Netflix while I was teaching at Road to California. (How did I miss that great show the first time around?)

It's a Samsung Galaxy, the larger one, and I love it. I'm hoping to be able to retire my travel laptop and lighten my carry on load. While working on the new blog today I noticed that Blogger has an android app. Wouldn't it be cool if I could blog from my tablet? Wouldn't it be super cool if I could take pictures with my tablet to include in the blog?

So, here we go. Here's my test post.



















Hmm. Looks like I have a little more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment