Thursday, October 4, 2012

They're Here!


C&T truly knows how to make their authors feel special. This amazingly gorgeous mum plant arrived on the same day as my advance copy of my Sneaky Piecing book. I love that it's a plant (rather than cut flowers), and a perennial at that. When it's run its course as a house plant I plan to break it into smaller plants and add them to my gardens. For years to come they will serve as a reminder of the day my book became real.

 
 
And then, a couple of days later, the box filled with dozens of copies of my book arrived! Talk about making it real! I'm hoping this will just be the first of many boxes of these books to pass through my doors.
 
There's a post on C&T's blog about how the book came to be here. There are also pictures of each of the quilts in the book. To get your own copy, you can ask for it at your local quilt shop, or you can order an autographed copy here.

3 comments:

  1. Beth, I love the cover! It must be so exciting for you! Congrats and good luck. I just wish you'd come to NY sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm looking forward to reading it. You go girl!

    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Beth! I'm off to look for your book at my LQS!

    ReplyDelete